Sunday, July 6, 2008

School Schmule... flirting is waaay more fun!


I finally recovered from partying Thursday night. It's been a weird weekend. My FWB has officially unfriended me. I think it's kind of funny because I have no idea what I said or did to send him over the edge. I just told him I'm tired of fighting all the time. Really, it was getting old and his drama? No thanks...

Anyway, while researching an internet start up idea that the married guy suggested, I met a cutie from KC! We've been chatting a lot the last couple of days and he's coming to visit me next week! This morning I had a moment of panic wondering if that was smart... I don't know this guy and he's coming to stay at my house? I always trust my gut though and I think it's cool.

He's just sweet, funny and adorable as hell! And he really digs me too! Bonus!! So, now I'm wondering what my friends and family will think. He's sooo young! Okay, I'm not a pedophile, he's at least of age, but still- I'm venturing into Demi and Ashton territory here.

Which raises the question- how old do you have to be to become a cougar? Is it over 40? Or is it more a matter of the age difference between you? If that's the case, I've probably joined the club. If I have to be over 40, I'm okay.

So, spending all this time flirting has prevented me from studying. I sooo need to study too. I have a test next week and things are not going well. I'm really struggling. Since this is my most hated subject, it's way too easy to think of other things to do like scrub the shower, clean the litter box, vacuum out my car... yeah maybe I need to go to the library!

To continue my new trend of passing along cool stuff I've found on the web, I want to share a picture of an art technique called "reverse graffiti." The images are sandblasted into the sides of buildings, rail cars and other public surfaces that are covered with the grime and soot of urban living. The artist's name is moose. You can find a profile of Moose and his art at http://.reversegraffitiproject.com.


No comments: