Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm So Totally Screwed!

Last night I talked to the married guy for quite awhile. It was really nice being able to have an uninterrupted conversation at last! I initially contacted him to confirm our lunch meeting on Monday. I wasn't sure where and what time we were to meet. In the course of the conversation though, things took an unexpected turn and now he's coming to my house tomorrow night to meet me instead.

I'm excited, hopeful, nauseous, terrified- basically a whole bundle of contradictory emotions! What have I gotten myself into? He is just coming over to hang out, meet and have a beer. But, we all know where this is likely to lead right?

Trying to wrap my head around whether or not I'm okay with getting involved with a guy who is married. Of course he's starting to waffle on whether he will stay 'till the kids are grown... I'm not quite buying that yet though. I guess it boils down to - I'm not the one who is married. Yes, I am guilty by association and because he has not mislead me regarding his marital status. And still, I'm not the one breaking a vow, hurting my family, etc. It's all on him.

Well, I need to get back to cleaning. He doesn't need to know that bachelor girls live kinda like bachelor guys most of the time!

No comments: