Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friday!

I'm glad that the weekend is finally here. It means that Monday is getting closer! I've got butterflies already just thinking about meeting the married guy! Sad, so sad...

Well, two of my friends are adamantly opposed to the idea of me getting involved. They are correct- I deserve better, he's an ass for doing this to his wife and kids, he needs to man up and accept his situation as it is or get out, etc.

I know all of these things are correct. I know I should walk away, but what if I'm walking away from "the guy?" I just can't walk away yet- I need to check him out first and see if there really is something tangible there. I'm not talking about sex, but about the "feeling" you get for someone that is indescribable. It's either there or it's not, and well, I just gotta know for sure first. I'm sure I will read this post a few months from now and cry over how stupid and naive I have been. But right now, I just can't help myself!

So far I'm really attracted to him! he's smart, sexy, funny as hell, successful, sweet, thoughtful, ornery, flirty, and says he's absolutely smitten with me too! It totally brightens my day when I get an email or TM from him. I want to get him a cupcake for Monday as a belated "Birthday" celebration. I NEVER do that for guys! But, I want to for him...

What the hell am I going to do?

No comments: